Thursday, October 11, 2012

I cannot believe anyone is actually following this blog anymore but if you are, I want to tell you that I have left lovely Lucca and its wall and I now live in Battle, East Sussex, UK. There are many reasons for this but primarily I wanted to reconnect with my British roots, see more of my siblings and my daughter Jenny and my grandsons, and also to make it easier for everyone visiting this side of the pond. So, last year I left my flat and my lovely friends and after a year or so looking around I have chosen to settle in Battle.I have created a new battle blog called Blooming Battle, so maybe I will hear from anyone who may be interested in exploring with me as I set out to find out about this tiny town with its huge history!

2 comments:

Sugar said...

Well I'm looking into your blog from time to time, but I thought you had abandoned it :-)
I don't get to travel a lot, so I'm always excited to read about other places. I always enjoyed your blogs about Lucca and I look forward to learn something about Battle :)

Marlboroughman said...

Discovered this blog by accident. It looks abandoned. Often wondered where you were, and having read this I still don't know, It is a long time since your visit to Aldbourne. How come we lost touch? DP